N- Methyl Pyrolidone (N.M.P)
N-Methylpyrrolidone (NMP) is a water-miscible organic solvent. NMP is widely used in the petrochemical industry, and in the manufacturing of various compounds, including pigments, cosmetics, insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides. NMP increasingly is used as a substitute for chlorinated hydrocarbons.
N-methyl pyrrolidone Uses:As one kind of high selective solvent, NMP has such advantages as non-toxic, high MP, low corrosion, good solubility, low volatility, stability and easy to recycle. It can be used in petrochemical industry as:
- Used to retract and recycle basic organic materials.
- Used to refine lubricant
- Used as solvent of polymer and polymerization reaction
- MP offers good solubility to resin, thus it can be used in the production of coating, floor paint, varnish, filming of compound material, paint of IC, insulating materials, fiber fabric and adhesive, etc.
- Industrial detergent to wash chemical machines, blocks, adhesive substance and coating layer.
- Used as solvent and dispersant in the production of pesticide and pigment